BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

it's a facebook status morning

After I added my really really long facebook status this morning I decided it was really a bit more bloggish than statusy, so here it tis...

Lisa Aleman Fenlaw
Jake pulled Ben's glasses off and threw them in the gutter at the bus stop - ran back to the house thirty-two pounds of terrible two in tow, threw every item out of the dress up trunk to find no lil robot grabby thing in sight, hightailed it to *Read More* ...the new playroom which is currently two-thirds playroom - 1/3 toy dump, dug through said dump, finally found grabby thing, hoodlum Jake into the stroller, motor back down to

(I had to comment on my status to fit this all in)

Lisa Aleman Fenlaw
the bus stop - the boys having already been picked up of course, park Jake in the grass next to stop sign, lay down on side of the road and stick head down in the gutter, my own glasses almost fall off, decide to keep head out of gutter which leads to feet in the road, get hold of glasses just as I hear car, decide I value feet over glasses, sit up... *Read More* till car passes, find I have knocked glasses out of side, decide to stick head back in minus glasses - cant see, glasses back on, flail grabby thing around in gutter till glasses come back into sight, grab glasses - another car, sit back up, see the boys bus has made the turn around and is headed my way, hope feet remain intact - stick them slightly in the road, grab the glasses, jump up and wave at bus driver like a maniac, run out in road, hand bus driver glasses through the window - ridiculously overpriced robot arm thingy - $16.99 - spending the morning with your head in the gutter and feet in the road - ah, priceless

0 comments: